- Build your email list.
- Leaving comments on other blogs, especially if they are big and on a related niche. (TechCrunch) add link direct back to latest post
- Guest posting is an even better way to get exposure.
- Useful and high quality content.
- Engaging in social media communities. (Twitter,Digg, StumbleUpon, MySpace, Facebook etc)
- Hellotxt.com . update all my microblogs, Facebook, Myspace and all other services.
- Make a post with your personal network of friends and associates to StumbleUpon.com
- Find keywords that people are spending money on to sell products.
- work with your competition. (become a productive on their community, comment on their blog…)
- Promote your site on a consistent basis.
- set a goal to have one new link a day to your site/blog.
- capture leads – people that you can communicate/promote to on a regular basis.
Website Traffic Generating Strategies
Comments are closed.